Pages

May 29, 2010

Landon|Infant Portraits|Olathe KS

Here are my favorites (so far) from this morning's session with Mr. Landon and his mommy and daddy.







He was about to squirm his way right off the chair!

pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

What a great little spot we found right behind their house. They didn't even know it existed. :)






pic name

pic name

What a great idea his mommy and daddy had! I don't think I could love this picture more.


Keep an eye out for this little guy. He's enrolled in my "First Year" program, so I'll be shooting at least 2 more sessions with him by his 1st birthday. I get to watch babies grow up...what a tough job. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are incredibly gifted Kami!! What a gift you are giving these parents-and those of us who get to see them as well. Love the baby in the truck!

Unknown said...

I love the Tonka truck picture!!!! What an amazing idea. What a cutie!!!