Pages

December 01, 2010

The Silence|Kansas City Photographer

Boy I've been a terrible blogger for the past month! I can't believe how far behind I am! I have tons of material still waiting to make its appearance. So...if you've had a session with me in the last month...don't worry. Your day on the blog will come soon. The best part is...it will probably be on the new site! The biggest reason behind all the dead air is how much time we've been putting into getting things in order for the roll out of our new site. When I say "things", I mean totally overhauling our pricing structure, picking the best images for the galleries to really showcase my style, refocusing myself for the new year, etc, etc, etc. We've been busy!!! OrangePeel is getting a huge make over and I'm so excited to share it with you! So keep checking back for the link to the new site!

On a side note: My wedding availability for Spring and Summer 2011 is half full already! If you're considering booking with OrangePeel for the 2011 wedding season, now is the time to do it!

1 comment:

Shayna said...

kami - wanted to let you know www.moms-with-cameras.com is giving away a Gary Fong Lightsphere Collapsible and Puffer Pop-Up Flash Diffuser!