Pages

June 15, 2010

Fun in the sun|Children's Photography|Shawnee KS

Little Aaron turned 1 year this past Saturday. His mom and dad had planned a beach themed party. Unfortunately, everyone in the metro woke up to some pretty serious rain that morning. No fear! The sun finally decided to pop his head out and give Aaron the perfect weather for his first pool party. The kids had a blast! Happy Birthday, Aaron!

The birthday boy...



pic name

pic name



The cutest red-head on the block, Levi...

pic name

pic name



My little True-bug...







What a cutie Jett is...



Aaron's big sister, Sophie...



My Peter. I love him!



Aaron's daddy showing the kids how it's done!



Truett's hair is so thick. Note the water drops that wouldn't be absorbed.





I love this picture. It looks like Carolyn (Aaron's mommy) is bowling with Truett...





Little Levi...



My Bug is starting to look so much like his daddy!



Jett on the left, cutie pie Luke on the right.

pic name

pic name

A sand castle cake!




pic name

pic name

I think this picture speaks for itself.









No comments: