Pages

June 25, 2010

Yates|Family Portraits|Heritage Park Olathe KS

I totally love the colors from this shot! What's not to love about blue & green with some amazing light??? I was diggin' these colors so much, I had the hardest time picking which ones I would convert into B/W. And believe it or not...I didn't do a thing to Matthias' eys - they really are that blue!

Give me 20 minutes a beautiful park and an fabulous family (who are prayerfully working towards becoming missionaries to China) and this is what I come up with...




pic name

pic name




pic name

pic name



And another bridge shot (JoCo Parks are full of bridges!)




pic name

pic name

And, as with most of my sessions, it soon becomes all about the kid :)




pic name

pic name








One last "these-colors-are-so-cool" shot...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Were the bridge shots done on the golf course side?