Pages

August 03, 2010

Clearing the dust|Kansas City Photographer

Hey everyone! For all of you who follow diligently, I'm sure you've notice I've taken a bit of a blogging break. Quite honestly, things have just been too crazy and it's had to take a back seat to...well...life. Let's see, what has been going on in the Van Slyke home???


Our precious Peter has started crawling! Can you believe it? Well, not a full crawl, but he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth before launching himself across the room. The point is: he's mobile. Hello, baby gates!

Truett is deep into his twos. Deep. I love that boy. If you ever wonder why I picked up a camera - it's him. He frustrates me to no end sometimes, but he also stirs up inspiration. Let's not forget the I'm-so-totally-in-awe-of-the-gift-of-you kind of love. He grows me. Little known fact: Lately, we've found that nothing 'sedates' him before bedtime quite like "Good Night Moon". He loves "...the old lady whispering, 'hush'...".

Tyler and me? When I'm not changing poopy diapers and reading the same book over and over and when he's not busy designing the coolest new gadget for G.armin, we're keeping busy with the 'business' side of the business. On that note: we're so happy our time with Element Creative Studio has produced a rather fabulous logo for OrangePeel. No, you may not see it. :) We plan on revealing it with our new blog/website when it's done. So keep a look out. Good things are coming!

I think that's all for now. My next update will give you all a look into my August calendar and the exciting things going on this month. I'll be sure to throw a few pictures in while I'm at it. This is a photography blog...right?

Kami :)

1 comment:

AnneR said...

Can't wait for the logo and finally updated your link on my sidebar! Let me know when you begin booking October - that seems like a good month to do Christmas pictures, right?