Pages

August 12, 2009

Here we go...

I was encouraged by a friend of mine to begin a photo-blog. I'm still not sure what that entails or even the point of it, but here we go.

Hopefully I'll be able to post at least one photo a day - there will probably be days that multiple photos are a must (like today). There are times that I simply can't make up my mind which ones I like best. I'll let all of you make that call.

I'm hoping for this to simply be a creative outlet as well as a place for feedback/critiques/encouragement (however you want to label it). More importantly, I'm hoping this doesn't become just another thing to keep up with; Little T has that covered.

Please feel free to leave plenty of comments - both good and bad. How will I ever grow without them both?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kami,

Those picture are beautiful. I myself am just started blogging and am quite lost about it myself. But, I do hope to see more pictures on your blog.

Maggie said...

I love it and am looking forward to more! You're an awesome photographer. -Maggie

Lady of Moluccas said...

Great job Kami!!! I like all your pictures...:)