Pages

August 30, 2009

Our little book worm


At least once a day there is an eerie silence that fills our home. Every mother knows the feeling that comes with that silence - PANIC! When things are that quiet, there must be trouble (or a terrible mess) brewing. I am here to report that sometimes that silence can melt a mother's heart when she sees what her precious boy is up to. I tell no lie when I say that I regularly find Truett quietly "reading" through his books as shown above. I pray it sticks.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you for posting the link to your blog on facebook - I am so glad to read it. Your photography is amazing Kami, truly captivates me.

AnneR said...

I love this one, Kami! We miss Truett and you guys! Let us know if you need an evening away and we would LOVE to watch Truett for awhile!