Pages

August 26, 2009

Sweet boy...

This past Sunday was my birthday and I woke up to a brand new tripod for the camera. I was also surprised with a new flash for an early birthday present a few weeks ago. Well here are a few photos I attempted to snap using my new toys. It took a few minutes to get my 17 m/o to cooperate. He was really distracted by the timer on the camera. Believe it or not, I didn't have to force him to hug my belly. He loves to "kiss the baby."



I'm playing around with different filters. Let me know what you think...please.




Filters? Or not?

3 comments:

Tolu Akande said...

he's going to be a great big brother!

Kami Van Slyke said...

We've been saturating both him and the new baby in prayer that there would be nothing but love and camaraderie between them.

AnneR said...

I love seeing your talent evolve, but more than that, I love seeing the love that Truett bestows upon his mother and his unborn sibling. It's a love-heavy comment, what can I say?