Pages

October 21, 2010

Andy & Sarah|Engagement Photography|Manhattan KS

I remember watching Sarah in our annual Christmas musical at church...when she was in 6th Grade...and I was at K-State. Andy was in middle school when I met him and his family. Wow. Is it possible that they are old enough to be getting married???

It blesses my heart to see two people who grew up together find that despite all the rough edges they know the other person has (I mean they've seen the best and worst of one another) they still find that their lives are better when they are together. Not only are they happier together, but they are more powerful for God together.

We had such a great time during their engagement shoot. We started at the crack (and I mean crack) of dawn to catch an amazing sunrise. It was FREEZING out - and they still managed to blow me away with how photogenic they are. We took our first shots at the boat ramp in St. George (the very place Andy popped the question to Sarah) and finished up on the KSU campus (only natural for these two since they grew up in the area). We had TONS of laughs and got to know each other as adults (not just Kami and a couple of kids from church). It was easy so see how much Andy loves this girl! I can't wait to capture the start of their lives together in April!







pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name

















pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name














*Lately I've been adding some rather large vertical shots to the series of images in my posts. Any thoughts on them? Are they annoying? Should I stick to smaller images? I love when people leave comments!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

These are BEAUTIFUL, Kami. And I love the large vertical shots. They make for fun interesting pictures. I especially like the black&white with a good portion of sky in it, and the flower. Love it all... gorgeous couple!

Unknown said...

LOVE!!! I especially love the one where they are laying on each others shoulders. B.E.A.utiful. Also the larger pictures are good. They do not take away from your subjects, and they give us a little more of the scenery to enjoy. ;O)