Pages

October 28, 2010

Jack's 6 Month Portraits|Child Photography|Antioch Park|Merriam KS

It was so nice to catch up with little Jack and his parents again for Jack's 6 month photos. You might remember him from this shoot. I'm so lucky that I get to hang out with Jack on a regular basis in our church nursery, but it was extra special to get to see  him on such a beautiful fall day. We met up at Antioch Park (one of my favorites!) and this is what we were able to catch. I love all the personality he gave us!

Doesn't he look like a little man in his sweater vest!?!?!?

pic name

pic name




pic name

pic name






I absolutely LOVE this age! They are so playful and easy to make laugh!


pic name

pic name





pic name

pic name

This was Jack's first time in a swing...and he LOVED it!



pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name


I seriously have the coolest job!

No comments: