Pages

September 01, 2010

Laura and Chad|Engagement Session|St. Louis MO

About 2 weeks ago, I made a trip to St. Louis for my very first photography workshop. It was way more than I anticipated. In fact, I'm still processing much of it - so I'll be leaving it for another post on another day.

One element I was really looking forward to was the mock engagement session we were able to shoot. This is Chad and Laura. They're a real life couple - but aren't really engaged. They were kind enough to let 30+ photographers crowd around them while being all mushy. Chad is a professional photographer himself, so he knew the drill.

The most challenging part of this session was being able to squeeze in there and get a shot before the moment passed, There came a moment that I just said to myself, "Alright, Kami. It's time to take the right-of-way." And that's what I did. I figured I hadn't driven 4 hrs to sit on the sidelines. I must say, I think it turned out well...



pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name



pic name

pic name










If you like what you see and would like to schedule an engagement session of your own, shoot me an email!

No comments: