Pages

September 24, 2010

Fall Mini Family Sessions|Kansas City Family Photography

It's that time of year when everyone is thinking about sending out holiday cards showing off their family. I've had many requests for mini sessions lately, so I've decided to set aside a day devoted to getting your family in front of my camera! Here are the details:

Fall Mini Session Event
October 23, 2010

Location
Antioch Park, Merriam, KS

Investment
$100 (plus sales tax)

Details 
Your family will have 30 minutes to show off their personality in front of my camera
Within 2 weeks, all of your edited images will be available for viewing in an online gallery where you will also be able to order prints if you choose
Your family will also receive a full resolution DVD of all edited images with a non-commercial print release

Time Slots
7:50am
8:30am
9:10am
9:50am
10:30am
11:10am

To grab your slot, shoot me an email ASAP. As you can see, I have a limited amount of spots open!
A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking to reserve your spot.
In the event of rain, all sessions will be rescheduled for October 30, 2010. 

No comments: