Pages

September 07, 2010

Chris and Molly|Kansas Wedding|Holy Spirit Catholic Church|Overland Park KS

The weather was absolutely GORGEOUS...but their wedding was even prettier. This is Molly and Chris. They're both hard core athletes that met while attending St. Louis University. You'll be able to tell pretty quickly just how special Chris thinks Molly is...I mean just look at the way he looks at her!

This was my hubby (Tyler) and my first time flying solo together. We couldn't have asked for a more gracious (and BEAUTIFUL) couple. Thank you so much, Molly and Chris, for allowing us into some of your most special moments.



pic name

pic name

These guys kept me laughing all day!



pic name

pic name



pic name

pic name



pic name

pic name

I loved all the little details Molly picked out - especially these peacock hair pieces - beautiful!



Now - for all the folks who wished they could have been there for the first look...



pic name

pic name



Chris joked all day that he was a model in another life ;)

pic name

pic name







Their church is incredible. The light in that place was a photographer's dream.

pic name

pic name



This is their baby girl, Gabrielle. She's is a carbon copy of her momma and every bit as beautiful.

pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name



After the ceremony, we loaded onto a party bus and cruised around town visiting various places to snap some more pictures in the gorgeous weather.

pic name

pic name





What's a wedding without a little football???



Let's not forget our stop at QT ;)

pic name

pic name

These guys were belting their hearts out for most of the trip.



This was such a unique venue for the reception. I loved the way it all came together. Bravo, Molly!

pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name



I HAVE to highlight the caterers. This was seriously some of the best Italian food I had EVER had. I really wish I would have had more time to eat. They're full service caterers and also supplied the open bar. They were such neat guys.

pic name

pic name

Even though we were having some focusing issues, I'm in love with this photo of their grand entrance.



On to the first dance...

pic name

pic name



I'll leave you with a couple pictures of how hoppin' the party was when we finally pulled ourselves away...




If you'd like to see the rest of Chris and Molly's pictures, sign the guest book here and you'll receive an email as soon as they're ready.

***Thank you Barb Van Slyke for being such a great MIL and giving up an entire Saturday so Tyler and I could go out on this adventure. Most of all - Thank you Tyler for being the best second shooter (and light-guy) a girl could ask for!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'll say it again...I wish I could marry Brian all over and have you take the pictures!