Pages

July 11, 2010

Kreiling & Hollis Family Pictures|Sar Ko Par Trails|Lenexa KS

While this is not new material, I was placing an order for a friend of ours and I thought I'd give these images another post.

I cannot tell you how much fun this family was to hang out with. I'm so grateful the Kreilings (and Hollises) let me have a peek into their family dynamics - they are a riot! The best part of this shoot - it was part of an auction through our church from which all proceeds went towards a fund raiser for a family friend of ours whose mother lost everything when a tsunami hit the Philippines this past Fall. (On a side note: if you don't have a church family - I encourage you to find one. You never know how they will love you.)

Check out these two love birds...



I often find myself revisiting this image to show me what can happen by "accident" during a session.


Well, folks. That's all for today. Happy Sunday :)

No comments: