Pages

July 08, 2010

Withrow Family Portraits|Kansas State University|Manhattan KS

Hi, my name is Kami and I'm a Wildcat. Yes, I bleed purple. I'm not ashamed in the least bit. My heart for K-State goes deeper than the sports program. I can't possibly know all 22,000 students (give or take), but I know how much each and every one of them impact the world around them. For this reason, I am totally passionate about supporting those who pour into the lives of the students that walk the K-State campus. Meet Sarah and Wes Withrow (and little Eli).

Sarah and Wes met at K-State and knew early on in their relationship the calling God had on their lives. After Sarah graduated, she and Wes moved to Springfield, MO where he completed seminary training to become a campus missionary/pastor. After completing a year of hands-on training in Texas, they moved back to Manhattan to begin reaching their alma mater for Jesus Christ. For the last several years, they worked along side the very people that poured into their lives when they were students. This fall will mark the beginning of the first full school year they will be lead the pack (so to speak). They won't be going it alone. There will be another couple working along side of them - but that is for another post. :)

We met up over July 4th weekend for some family shots on K-State campus. I can't tell you how much I loved being there! It's so full of memories.











pic name

pic name

pic name

pic name



I had to climb a tree to get this shot.



I cannot tell you how many shots it took to get this one. Wes kept blocking the camera and Sarah kept laughing. It was so funny. I finally told them to give me a kiss they can show their grand-kids 50 years from now to let them know just how in love they'd been through the years. I think they nailed it.



Ummm...guys. What are you doing over there?





pic name

pic name

And what was little Eli doing while Mommy and Daddy were being all giggly???



Typical Wes face.


Rarely does Sarah take the spotlight. She's too busy putting others first. I had to throw this one in there to show just how beautiful she is. I know Wes would agree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where at K state is the colored tiles? Very pretty